The Mesquite Grove Golf Course provides an 18-hole course, one of the best maintained in West Texas. Mesquite Grove has a certified PGS professional who offers lessons to men and women, and hosts several tournaments throughout the year. The course layout presents a challenge to every golfer. Green fees are nominal for play-by-the-day patrons, and slightly higher for the weekend. Our fully stocked pro-shop os equipped to handle every level of a golfer's need. Items currently not in-stock can be special orderd and received in a matter of days.
Course Conduct & Etiquette
• On weekends and holidays - singles and twosomes are not allowed without permission from the starter or course personnel. Fivesomes are permitted.
• All players must check in at the Pro Shop.
• All players must have clubs; their own or rental.
• Tank-tops, halter-tops, and bikini-tops are inappropriate anywhere on the course.
• Carts must stay on cart paths near the tees and greens-90 degree fairway rule in effect year-round.
• Slow players must allow others to play through.
• All players are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages to the course. All alcohol must be purchased at the Snack Bar. Alcoholic beverages MUST be consumed before leaving the premises. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
• Anyone caught abusing the rules of the course will be asked to leave.
• Course dress standards for active duty during duty hours requires no ABU hat, no ABU blouse shirt.